Sunday, June 1, 2008

cegah satwa punah - W45K

Classmate aku cute gilababi nk maaaammposs! Aku mcm nk cubit cubit pipi die sekarang juga. Jing en I watched the movie concut ??? on Sunday with my friendA minute of silence. I stare her she stared back at me. Me Huh ? You watch movie with my friend ?Then whole class goes laughing at me pasal aku pekak badak nk mampos. Because I didnt see the point of her telling me that she went to catch a movie with her friend on Sunday. So I figured it would make more sense that she would want to tell me...
[ continue - badak ]

Others may also said as:

  1. Kesian the kids no jalan jalan this school holidays! Enough of
    My arwah nenek used to tell me that when I was a baby the nanny Nek Munah liked to sing this phrase when she bathed me "badak badak mintak isi Kancil kancil mintak akal"eeerrr. Nek Munah I appreciate that 'kancil...
    [ continue - badak ]

  2. tired tired.
    OMFG! badak oi. i seriously swear i remembered his orders. 11 medium pepsi 2 sets of feast b which total was TWENTY chicken 2 sets of fish zinger meal and additional 5 cheese fries. and they up size the drinks to all medium. melayu...
    [ continue - badak ]

  3. Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild Live Blogging.
    With all the pollution in the world today from water to air to ground and noise it's not wonder we are losing more and more species of flora and fauna. Even in Malaysia many animals are losing their homes and foodsource even their lives to over logging and poaching. Poor badak and orang utan. Sang Harimau also takut d. By the end of this century not that long in the future. We celebrated the new millenium just a short while ago and poof it's now 2008 we humans may have advanced by lea...
    [ continue - badak ]

  4. Tuesday Danceday Wednesday Lateday
    Grrr.. tot of not goin to school today but Afiq and Syaza was driving me nuts with all their smses in the wee morning!! i GAVE up!! wake up and wash up. That idiotic maid did it again!! she didnt iron my uniform properly and i feel like strangling her okay!! my skirt was crumpled but luckily it was not that obvious if not i really won't come to school because of a skirt!! reached school Mrs Tan suddenly asked me and they all to help with the best wishes for the Myanmar and China victims. D...
    [ continue - badak ]

  5. Sukma in Terengganu 2008
    THE 12th edition of the Malaysia Games Sukma was declared open by the Yang di Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin in a colourful and glittering ceremony at the Gong badak Sports Complex last night....
    [ continue - badak ]


Related sites: punah, cegah satwa punah, binatang, fauna

, cegah satwa punah, cegah satwa punah

Privacy Policy

No comments: